Types of Commercial Auto
What Coverage Will Work For Our Company Cars and Trucks?
Download Commercial Auto Quote -
We have insurance companies that can write competitively priced policies for all types of drivers .
Business vehicles of a wide variety can be insured on a commercial auto policy. This includes cars used for sales calls to trucks on job sites. Commercial policies can provide a higher limit of liability and additional coverages your business may need.
In Texas, if a business is organized as a corporation, partnership, or joint venture, the business auto must be insured under a commercial auto policy.
Coverages available are similar to the personal auto policy.
- Bodily injury/property damage (liability coverage)
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorists
- Personal Injury Protection
- Physical Damage other than collision /collision
Some additional coverages for business exposures that are available:
- Hired auto coverage - includes those that are leased, rented, hired or borrowed (excludes autos owned by employees)
- Nonowed auto coverage including those leased, hired, rented or borrowed from an employee
For a quick quote you can download this PDF file by clicking on the button. Please print the document, complete the form, and fax back to us at the number printed on the form. We will contact you at the number you have provided.
Marilyn Kuhlman Insurance Agency
7776 Main Street
Frisco, Texas 75034
Email: Click Here